Life Assurance & Critical Illness
Everyone should have some form of life assurance because if you pass away suddenly there are bills to pay for your family to deal with such as funeral and your financial affairs in the first instance. Secondly it makes sense if you have a family to have sufficient life cover in place to safeguard yourself and your family.
First Place Financial Ltd is an independent financial adviser firm and we arrange life assurance and critical illness policies for our clients. This may be via a term assurance, a family income benefit plan, a whole of life policy or a mortgage protection policy.
All of these are available as just death only or including critical illness cover on a single or joint basis. There are many combinations available and based on individual situations we recommend the best suited policy or policies for the required purpose.
What you need to know
- Most people need life cover
- You can have as many life insurance policies as you like
- Critical Illness Cover can be integrated or a standalone policy
- Life insurance can be on a single life basis or a joint life basis
- Life cover and or Critical Illness cover should be in place to cover your mortgage borrowing
- Life cover with trusts can be used for Inheritance Tax Planning
- Life over can also be used for Key Man and or business protection.
As we are independent we have the whole of the market available to choose from to get you the best terms and best policy. All life assurance is based on a medical questionnaire, family history, job and recreation to name but a few, and all quotes are based on standard terms.
If you need life assurance or critical illness cover for a fixed term or a whole of life basis then please feel free to get in touch by completing the enquiry section below and we will be in touch.
Speak to someone today
If you would like to speak to someone directly today,
please give Howard a call.
Available Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm
Obtain your Permission
Dealing with your Life Assurance and Critical Illness needs and associated finance is a process that requires guidance and care. You are looking at all options available for various scenarios applicable to you to protect yourself and your family or business in the event of you or a family member passing away. It is therefore a big decision to make.
As a result of your enquiry we will telephone you to assess what you are looking to achieve.
Agreement / Paperwork
Upon your agreement we will find you the best suited company concerned to provide the cover required, give you initial feedback regarding the figures concerned. With your agreement we will book a meeting with you having generated the necessary paperwork.
We will then submit the application to the company concerned for you and see it through start to finish. We will oversee all and ensure a smooth process start to finish. There are no hidden fees or charges, it is all very clear and transparent.
Once your application is completed and set up then unless you require any of our other services we do carry out reviews every two years.
Be advised that we do not cold call, we do not mail shot, we do not pester people, we do not force people to make decisions they do not want to. Everyone who we see is as a result on an enquiry led by them, meaning that the potential client has made the decision to look at what they want and in most cases already made up their minds what they require. This is the purpose of this website to enable you to find us so we can assist and advise you accordingly.
Some reasons you should use us.
- No upfront fee. We will receive an indemnity payment from the product provider
- Access to our initial advice and ongoing advice and review process
- Only the best products and providers used
- Access to our initial advice and finding a suited lender for your requirements
- Only the best brokers and product providers used to handle your application
- No hidden extra costs, all fees and charges fully disclosed at the outset
- Flexibility of product and tailored to your needs
- Extensive Industry Experience
- We are totally Independent, Directly Authorised Advisers.
- We are friendly and talk plain English and no waffle.
- No pressure selling from us
Some reasons to have life assurance
- You don't have any life assurance currently
- You need family protection should one of you pass away and wish to provide for the other
- Peace of mind
- Funeral planning
- Look after your loved ones
- You are purchasing a property and need life cover.
- You are purchasing a buy to let property and wish it to be paid off in the event of your death
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Key Man Protection for the business