Invoice Factoring provides funds against the value of your outstanding sales invoices.
Helping your business cash flow.
What you need to know
- Facilities are generous and fast: on a sales ledger of £100,000 you could have funds of up to £90,000 in your bank in a matter of days.
- You save management time as the credit supplier credit check your customers and assist you with credit control.
- There is no need for constant negotiations on funding limits as the facility grows as your business grows.
Speak to someone today
If you would like to speak to someone directly today,
please give Jonathan a call.
Available Monday - Friday 9am to 6pm
Obtain your Permission
Invoice Factoring is a process that requires guidance because you are taking a line of credit against outstanding invoices so it is a big decision to make.
As a result of your enquiry we will telephone you to assess what you are looking to achieve.
Agreement / Paperwork
Upon your agreement we will discuss your case with the best suited company concerned, give you initial feedback regarding the figures concerned and with your agreement submit the enquiry to the company concerned.
The company that we have recommended to you will then deal directly with you start to finish and initially telephone you to confirm what we have discussed and then go through their process and timeframe with you. We will oversee all and ensure a smooth process start to finish. There are no hidden fees or charges, it is all very clear and transparent.
Once your business need is completed and set up then unless you require any of our other services we carry out 6 monthly reviews to keep in touch but you know where we are.
Be advised that we do not cold call, we do not mail shot, we do not pester people, we do not force people to make decisions they do not want to. Everyone who we see is as a result on an enquiry led by them, meaning that the potential client has made the decision to look at and in most cases transfer their Final Salary Scheme or Personal Pension, or SIPP into a new arrangement be this a new Personal Pension or Annuity or Flexi Access Drawdown arrangement. Whilst we are not order takers, the point of this declaration is that we do not force or push people into making such decisions. We still go through a lengthy advice process to check viability, attitude to risk, product and fund selection and point out all of the pitfalls and benefits either way. In some cases we do not agree and this is pointed out to clients. We do not transact insistent client business.
5 simple steps to Invoice Factoring
- You deliver your goods or services and invoice your customer as normal. The invoice includes an assignment notice asking your customers to pay the lender.
- You send the lender a copy of the invoice (uploaded via an easy to use online portal).
- The lender will make available up to 90% of the invoice value (including VAT). You decide how much you want to draw down and the lender will transfer funds into your bank account the same day.
- Your customer pays in full.
- The balance of the invoice (10%) is released to you.
Some reasons you should use us
- Access to our initial advice and finding a suited lender for your requirements
- Only the best brokers and product providers used to handle your application
- No hidden extra costs, all fees and charges fully disclosed at the outset
- Flexibility of product and tailored to your needs
- Extensive Industry Experience
- We are totally Independent, Directly Authorised Advisers.
- We are friendly and talk plain English and no waffle.
- No pressure selling from us.